Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions of Climax Promotions & Events LTD (the promoter), the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website. Venue terms and conditions are available upon request.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RESOLD
PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE.
This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine
There will be no picnic furniture allowed into the event arena
This is an over 18’s event; ticket holders will have to produce valid ID upon entering the festival
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed on site.
Last entry is strictly 6pm. We advise you arrive early to avoid the queues.
All weekend ticket holders must exchange their tickets for a weekend wristband by 6pm on Friday 5th June.
Strictly no illegal substances or new psychoactive substances (legal highs)
There will be no parking on site.
There will be no animals allowed on site except guide dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with a guide dog is required.
Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office and marketing at the time of sale and at the event, any patrons are required to address any special needs contact Climax on 02920 351 562
1. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies and these are available from the venue upon request.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
4. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue (with the exception of food for medical requirements). A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6. ID will be required upon entry along with a valid ticket to prove the holder is the age of 18 or older.
i) The holder maybe asked to reproduce correct ID to purchase alcohol from the bars within the event arena.
7. No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds.
8. Fireworks, laser pens, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
9. The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
11. If the concert is cancelled due to anything other than a government order, the holder as the holder’s sole remedy may ask that the promoter either;
i) Refunds the face value of the ticket or
ii) Subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance. This multiple artist event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled to appear. Therefore if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
12. There is no re-admission once entering the event arena.
13. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
i) A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
ii) Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forged or fake tickets.
iii) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
14. There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
15. The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part upon entry to the event.
16. No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
17. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
18. Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
19. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it
20. Any complaints about the Holder’s ability to view the concert from his/her seat (if any) must be made to the Promoter’s on-site box office within thirty minutes of the commencement of the headline act’s performance.
21. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of themselves or other persons at the Event.
22. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by event staff and stewards.
23. Unless paragraph 24 below applies, under no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
24. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
25. In the event is forced to be cancelled due to goverenment order (Corona virus) against the promoters control. The festival will be rescheduled & your ticket will be transfered to the new date.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing, strobe lighting maybe used during the performance